We welcome new members!
- Membership is free
- Membership gives you the right to vote at our annual general meetings and to nominate for board vacancies
- Membership provides an opportunity for networking & partnering
- Membership is bound by the Rules of Association (PDF download)
Who can join?
Individuals may have membership as both community members and organisational representatives.
A. Community membership
This membership is open to anyone who has an interest in supporting the work of the LLEN in the two local government areas of South Gippsland and Bass Coast. Applicants need to apply by completing a Community membership application form which is then approved by the LLEN Board of Management.
Membership is free.
B. Organisational membership
Organisational membership is open to organisations as listed below. The organisation officially appoints a person to represent that organisation. This membership is also free and subject to Board of Management approval after application.
Organisations that can become members:
- TAFE Institutes or Universities with TAFE sectors
- Adult Community Education organisations
- Other education and training organisations including private registered training organisations, Universities and group training companies
- Trade Unions
- Employers/Peak employer organisations/Regional employer organisations and employment agencies
- Local Government
- Other community agency and organisation such as Commonwealth and State government departments, Adult, Community and Further Education Regional Councils, Regional Youth Councils, Area Consultative Committees, etc
- Koorie organisations, Peak Koorie agencies or Regional Koorie Organisations
- Community members
- Nominated by the Board who shall be a Community Memberor a person associated with an Organisational Member to ensure representation from youth focused groups and geographical representation
- Parent (Guardian)– who shall be a memberof a formally constituted Parent Organisation