VETiS programs broaden the range of study options available to senior secondary students.
VETiS programs enable young people to undertake general and FOR studies in a variety of areas.
What do VETiS programs offer?
- A nationally recognised vocational certificate
- Credits towards the VCE & VCAL Certificates
- Contributes to ATAR or study score
- Contributes to your study portfolio
- Training in a specific industry areas form information technology, engineering, automotive, horticulture to hairdressing
- An opportunity to put your knowledge and skills into practice in a simulated or actual workplace environment known in a Structured Workplace Learning placement
- A nationally recognised qualification with access to further training
- Improve your chances of getting employment once you finish school
See what VETiS programs are on offer on the South Gippsland Trade Skills Alliance website.
SGTSA Program Booklet 2017 (PDF download)